Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Let's start at the very beginning. A very good place to start.

You know what I think is the biggest irony of blogging? The more you write, the easier it is to find stuff to write about. In the one and a half years that I have been blogging, I don't think that I have ever felt like I have run out of topics. There is always something to write about... something to talk about. It's been a while since I have felt that, and I here I sit, staring at the screen, words failing me in a despairing way.

And this gets me thinking. What does one blog about?

Let me count.

1. Photography
2. Fashion
3. Food
4. Babies/Pets/Husbands/Families
5. Decor & Craft
6. Books
7. Life--its idiosyncrasies and its ironies
8. All of the above

And where do I fall in? No. 8. Shame on me for not thinking that I have enough to write on!!!

So now I think I should write on one thing each from the above until I'm done with the list. In two weeks. What say? I'm gonna do this with all kinds of discipline, ok? Wanna join in?

And tomorrow's topic: Photography! To set the mood, here are a few pictures of my honeymoon in Vietnam and Thailand.












Thailand for its temples and Vietnam for its food. Always. 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥