Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Perfect foods

God crafted these things with his own hands; try as you may, they cannot be improved on. And while 100 things that you must eat before you die lists are socially and culturally of great significance, I truly believe that you haven't lived if you have not eaten these foods at least once. 

Pinned Image
via
They are

1. Mangosteen
2. Nigella's Old Fashioned Chocolate Cake or an equivalent with equal amounts of Butter and Cream.
3. Bacon
4. Nutella
5. Alphonso Mango with Cream
6. Condensed Milk
7. Mashed Potatoes with Butter, Salt, and Pepper
8. Liqueur Chocolates (Anthon Berg, anyone?)
9. Hollandaise Sauce
10. Buttercream   

I am dying of gluttonous feelings here! Care to join me with a list of your own?

Pinned Image
via

1 comment:

  1. mmm... love all of them... except the buttercream...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥