Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Beauty and the beast

If anyone that I know in real life reads this post, they will laugh at me because I am not the wake up and put on my make up kinda gal. Technically, I'm the kinda person who would have no right to talk about make up. But I gotta tell ya... I've been making all kinds of efforts these days to brush my hair and be more... um... lets say, conscientious about the way I look and this is what I do for that. :)


1. L'Oreal Infallible Le Rouge in Bordeaux Bold: This. Is. Foxy. It makes me more than who I am on my own.

2. M.A.C. Technakohl Liner in Graphblack: I use this every day. EVERY day. Except when I am pretending to be sick. Because when I want to look sick, all I need to do is not wear this. This is my secret weapon. 

3. M.A.C. Studio Fix Powder + Foundation: Love this thing. Changed my life. No shine for 3 whole hours these days! 'Nuff said.

4. M.A.C Prep + Prime Face Protect: Of all the things in this list, this is probably what I would recommend the most. I use it in place of sunscreen and before I apply foundation and somehow, my face just looks instantly clearer and more toned. Primer is seriously underrated.

5. L'Oreal Resist and Shine Titanium Nail Polish in Scarlet Red: I don't know how we all lived without red nail polish in that weird period between 2000 and 2005.

6. M.A.C. Tinted Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink: Looks good, tastes even better. It unchaps my super chapped lips like none other. {Coconut oil comes a close second for this purpose.}

7. Yves Saint Laurent's Young Sexy Lovely: This parfum is what helps me day after day, unquestioningly and unconditionally, on my my journey to becoming more young, sexy, and lovely. I am fighting all odds, including time and nature. Watch my journey, live, on your local sports channel.

8. Maybelline Moisture Extreme in Chocolate Delight: Seriously. I love this color. The lipstick lasts for like 10 minutes and it smells like old feet now because I bought it ages ago, but this lipstick shade is my favorite eva!

9. The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara" For va-voom volume," they would say, and its kinda true.

Now this is what these products actually look like. Look at the pink on seven. Blush!


I gotta tell you, I am writing this post simply because this is a peek into my life; I think it's fun to know the things that other people do.Voyeuristic pleasure is the fifth best of all the different kinds of pleasure, if you ask me.

Now tell me... what goes in your house? ;)

1 comment:

  1. nice to read abt the beauty regimen.... mine is just kajal, chapstick/lip-gloss, glycerine, perfume... and on days when i want to look sick, i leave out the kajal (hehe!) its a trick my mom taught me :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥