Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What's in a name?

Pinned Image

So I'll have you know that  the name Dizzy Lizzie has caught up with me, like I've always known it would! Yesterday morning, I woke up {yet again} to the room spinning round and round and round and round. And round.

 Let me reiterate that I've known that this would happen, at least since Thom christened me thus, and especially since I chose to refer to myself as this on this blog. That wily woman Rhonda Byrne is right; thoughts do become things! Should've guessed as much!

I have no idea what is wrong with me{Megs, care to quip in?}

Actually, I know exactly what is wrong with me. It's an occupational hazard. I stare at the computer all day long and this is what results. I always told you this as well... I am not meant to work. I am meant to roam free in the wilderness in spring, picking dandelions and reading out Jane Austen to anybody who will care to listen. I am meant to write with a feather and an ink bottle on paper with flowers pressed on it. I am meant to roam the world with a camera on one shoulder and your hand on the other, whoever you are.

Who's with me?

And now, coming back to being dizzy Lizzy, I am seriously considering joining ballet classes. At least the spinning around bit will not be a problem!

Pinned Image
via
Sitting in a tizzy watching the world go around,

Lizzie

Pinned Image
via

10 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO! I am sure whatever it is has a really long name and ends in DEATH! So sayeth my hypochondria. And my extensive Dr. House knowledge.

    In reality, it sounds like vertigo. I have occasional problems with vertigo that culminated in an early morning trip to the Emergency Room a few years ago but was easily fixed with meclizine. (Dramamine).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dramamine is the actual name? That's fantastic. I'll definitely have one of that!

      Delete
  2. dizzy mornings eh?! a sign of good news?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately/unfortunately, its not a good news. Only bad news.. lots and lotsa dizziness!:)

      Delete
  3. A true free spirit! I can totally relate to your post. So I say if ballet is something you're considering, go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you for visiting! I am trying to picture myself doing ballet! My!

      Delete
  4. Love your blog, check mine and we can follow each other if you like :)

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting! I am a new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your photos- you have a great eye

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥