Friday, April 27, 2012

Color me celadon

I've come home yet again. (Shame!) This is the fourth time in seven months—the most I have come home in this short a duration while I have stayed away. It is only because Thom makes me swab the floors and press his foot everyday. I am tired, Thomas; won't you see? Also, my job and all the concrete in the jungle that is Bombay has left me partially blind and I need to see some green. The sky is grey there and blue here, and my neighbors are less disgruntled. Also, my nails look better when I'm at home. 


So the first thing I did when I got back home is paint my nails. My mother buys 10 shades of nail polish every month and I love her collection. She is definitely my inner woman! Does that make sense? Yes? You are my better half!


So now I have purple paws and I am pleased as punch. Does nail polish color your life? Wouldn't you love nails like this?



How about fishnet tips? 


I love nail polish! It is the easiest, most hassle free way to bring color into your style. And I cannot think of a single color that would not look good on pretty hands and happy feet. Here are five colors for your coming week.

Pinned Image
via
Pinned Image
via
Pinned Image
via
Pinned Image
via
Pinned Image
via
Which color are you partial to?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ha ha! We are in the peak of summer here! Tropics!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I have something similar to that mint green. If only the weather would start to improve here... I think I'll have to go with my new Hunger Games Agro polish from China Glaze. LOVE that green!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥