Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A few words...

Dear Qwerty,

You are the ugliest word in the world.

Ha ha,

^@&#*(@&


Dear Matt Logelin,

I think of you. A lot. I pray for you. A lot.

Blessed be,

Another Liz


Dear Dr. House,

I miss your sweet lovin'!

Has anyone ever said that to you?

Forever yours,

Homegirl


Dear mother,

No, I will not get a chauffeur to drive me to work. I'll have to pay him/her more than I earn!

Tired of telling that I'm not a child anymore,

Teenababy


Dear Traffic Light at a major junction that is stuck at red,

You gave me my first lessons on running a red light and now I am a pro. It's such a useful skill!

Eternally indebted to you,

Anonymous


Dear Lisbeth Salander,

We are one and the same, didn't you know?

xo,

The girl without a dragon tattoo


Dear Thommy,

United we stand, divided we stand.

Your favourite among your many wives,

Lizzz!


Dear Desperate Housewives,

I shudder to think of a life without you.

Scared and hiding under the blanket,

A Desperate Housewife


Dear Music,

You're alright, but I like the sound of silence better.

Don't leave me though; I need ya!

Sinign' in the rain,

Eliza Doolittle


Dear Time,

Why hath thou forsaken me?

Why must thou play hard to get?

Why is it that I always have too much of thou or too little.

Missing you muchly,

The lost little girl


Dear baby brother,

When did you get so big!

Sob sob.

Your second mommy,

The big sister


Dear Paperback,

I hate Kindle too; I'm with you on this. You'll always be my first love.

Still living in Blyton's world,

Elizabeth Bennet


Dear God,

I have been good all day and I have not sinned. Now I need to get out of bed. Be good to me.

Sincerely,

Me


Dear earthly father,

IOU1.

Foo foo fee fee,

The Daughter


Dear you,

Thank you for reading this.

Sincerely.

From the bottom of my being.

Thank you.

Love,

Dizzy Lizzie

8 comments:

  1. aww... cute post! time is the most valuable thing in my life too... and the least available as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU are sooo right! And you have a child too! Hero you are!

      Delete
  2. Dear Dizzy Lizzie,
    So happy you are still finding some time to post!
    Love,
    A fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eek! Love this! Of course, I do! ;)
    Got some planned for tomorrow baby!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this! Why can't I write like you? :p
    Dhi you are so awesome! I dont want to read any other blog than yours! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kutty!!! dont say that. you are such an awesome writer that i am honoured and shocked that you would feel this way. you should really really really write....

      Delete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥