Monday, February 13, 2012

This is {fabulous}!

There are a few things that I wanna say today.

Chocolate wrapped in a love letter in a pretty pink box... This might just be the most perfect Valentine's Day Gift ever. {Are you listening, Taye Diggs and Mr. Thomas? This is all I want!}

via
Martha Stewart is da bomb!

Also, did you know this?
"The U.S. Department of Agriculture, as well as food agencies in the United Kingdom and elsewhere, advises against washing poultry. Rinsing chicken will not remove or kill much bacteria, and the splashing of water around the sink can spread the bacteria found in raw chicken. Cooking poultry to 165 degrees Fahrenheit effectively destroys the most common culprits behind food-borne illness."
Makes sense to me! Am I the only one who did not know this?

I have fallen in love with the raw, unabashed beauty of the blog, We Live Young. Photographers Nirrimi (19) and Matt just had the most beautiful baby girl, and here, she talks about her birthing experience. And here, she talks about why she wants to have children young.



Chantelle's blog, Fat Mum Slim, has the most captivating and concise 'About Me' page that I have ever seen.

Are you thinking about going green but don't know where to start? I am! I have been, since I saw Captain Planet when I was ten and  knew that I had to change the world. Read Eco Novice's amazing blog. It's interesting and full of useful tips. And the best part? She is not preachy!

This list of '10 things that have made all the difference in marriage' is so sweet! I wonder what my list would be, 5 years into marriage. Do you have a list of your own? Will you tell me if I say 'Pretty please!'?

What's your favourite tea? {Just curious.} Mine's Earl Grey with lemon. But aren't these gorgeous! I would want to frame them for my kitchen wall!

Pinned Image
via

6 comments:

  1. Martha Stewart is indeed 'da bomb'. And I love love love flowering teas. They make me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never seen flowering teas in real life but these pictures make my heart sing!

      Delete
  2. Martha does rock! great post!


    Please visit my blog, I've given you an award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blogs! i see that u are veering towards babies :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's insane 'coz I was telling Thom the same thing yesterday! A lot of the blogs I read are women with lil babes... kendras's blog... songbook... daybook... chocolate and babies... you...

      But I really REALLY think that there is a baby boom and everyone's suddenly having babies.... look at aishwarya rai, lara dutta and shilpa shetty!

      Delete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥