Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Catch me a catch, find me a match

I had to post this; it is no wonder why.

via  this and this

Are you a Matchbook fan? 

I think that it is bloody genius and I love pouring over it from cover to cover... you know... on my ipad. 

If you are one too, what do you like the best about it?

Are you a Matchbook girl? 

The Matchbook girl...


"views the world through rose colored glasses • loves to throw dinner parties, but has been known to burn the roast • values eccentricity over convention • is the first to laugh at her own bad jokes • knows the cha-cha, the charleston, and the tango • paints her nails bright coral when she's feeling blue • is infinitely curious • could happily live off of red velvet cake • pens hand written notes to her grandmother • has a signature shade of lipstick • secretly thinks she may be babe paley reincarnated • received an ipad for her birthday, but will never give up her library card • has a bucket list a mile long and dreams a dime a dozen • is smart, but never a show-off • listens to the day's forecast, but trusts her own intuition • never says no to a sunday matinee at the theater • is quick to blush, but never short of a witty reply • has a skip in her step and a twinkle in her eye • always shares her last piece of gum"
- via

I am all these things, except that I will not dance even to save my life, and that I have no hope of ever being anything like Babe Paley, what with my torn clothes, ill fitting accessories {yes, that is wholly possible}, and my permanently chipped  nails.

How much are you like and unlike 'The Matchbook Girl'?

And more importantly, if you had to choose one of these Matchbook Girl Novels, which one would you pick?

I would pick Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote. 

Just because. 

:)

Love, 

Busy {reading books and Matchbook} Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥