Thursday, February 16, 2012

And the Liebster went to...

Pink, yellow and white

I know that it's Oscar season and everything, but this is just as important, alright?

I just won my first award!

They asked me what the most important thing in the world was, and I said, "World peace, shoes, cupcakes, American television and some more world peace.". And whaddya know! It worked!

Not really. Jane from 'Shoes and interiors to match' very graciously gave me this award.


This is the Liebster award and it is for blogs with under 200 followers. It is intended to make you feel loved, safe and secure, and also drive home the message that every dog has its day. Oops. Every blog has its day.

{Liebster means darling, beloved, favourite, dearest etc. in German. 'Ich Liebe Dich' means I love you in German. 'Ni oru kuthira anu' means I love you in Malayalam. Do try it out if you know anyone from Kerala, India.}

So from the bottom of my heart, I thank my grandparents, my parents, my brother and my darling boyfriend, Thomas-a-Tatamus, for being there always and for buying me red nail polish. Means the world to me.

A big thank you to the universe for the fact that my blog is not so popular that I have more than 200 followers. Wouldn't have worked any other way!

I would also like to thank all you peeps {including my 39 followers}who make my life worth living. Here's to you for being so Liebster!

And lastly, but most importantly, I would like to thank  the academy, namely the splendidly awesome Jane, for giving me this coveted honour. She is an interior designer and her skills are evident and clearly on display on her lovely and tasteful blog. Awesome and inspiring design elements abound there. Check it out yo!

And as for me, I have to now give this award to 5 others, and this is the easiest thing to do 'coz I know some many darling bloggers.

So the Liebster goes to

1. Megs

2. Sarah

3. Catherine

4. Skye

5. Jules

You guys are all Liebsters to me. Carry on the good work. :)

The rules are:
  1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
  2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
  3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
  4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
  5. Let them know you choose them by leaving a comment.
Or don't. Whatever you want to do, do do that. But it's nice to share the love.

Hugs and kisses,

Your Liebster Lizzie

Pinned Image
via
This may or may not be me, jumping in joy on winning. 

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I was really excited for you reading your post .... and then I realised I am the 'Catherine'. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he. Even after I told you that there was a surprise for you?

      Delete
  2. Congratulations dear! such a cute post! And thanks for the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cup runneth over..... I was still in the thick of being sick when I saw this and I think it helped cure me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice!!!! I feel God. I mean good. Also, I feel God actually.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, lovely! And thank you for passing on the blog love... I feel lke a star for the day x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥