Monday, January 16, 2012

Singin' in the Rain

Pinned Image
via

If you're anything like me, this is what you need to remember... 
that things happen in their own time and you may need to be unduly patient and give it that time...
that sometimes the path may be long and winding... 
that sometimes you need to start singin' in the rain rather than wait for the storm to pass...
that hard work almost always pays off with dividend... 
and that this too shall pass... 
that this too shall pass...

And as for me, I'm gonna make cupcakes today! 

Have a great day, you guys! 

6 comments:

  1. Hey! I tagged you over on my blog if you want to play along. :)

    Also, can I have a cupcake??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always wanna play along! Cupcakes have been sent with love and kisses. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting and commenting Skye.:) Nice to meet you!

      Delete
  3. Gosh I love that advice, what an inspiring woman. And hope you have fun making cupcakes! yum. Cupcakes just make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Cupcakes make me happy too....:) Thank you for visiting:)

      Delete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥