Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Quoting Shakespeare

fuckyeahmoleskines:

nawasaka.tumblr.com

Gahhh just noticed my handwriting is atrocious here lol. Late night scribbling by the English Lit geek in me…
via

This was created by 20 year old Becky from London a while back and it has been reblogged a gazillion times since then.

 Isn't this ingenious?

And as Shakespeare said, "Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon ’em.".

 I guess all three are possibly true about Becky.

10 comments:

  1. Love it. It's great to see how much Shakespeare's words are still part of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I am pretty sure he also created the words 'gloomy' and 'hurry'. Can you imagine living without those words?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you serious! Man! I wish he loved in our times!

      Delete
    2. Ha what an appropriate freudian slip!

      Delete
    3. Ha ha! I cant believe I said that! Maybe I can! Where on earth have you been? I miss you!!!!

      Delete
  3. Hey Liz! Thanks for sending me a heads up about this post, hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa! You're a celebrity! You're commenting on this post? ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I know! Thank you for visiting and commenting.:) Your daughter is so pretty. So are you. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥