Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Home is where the heart is

I live in a 450 sq. ft. one bedroom apartment with a living room and a kitchen, and any time I look around and see that I have not cleaned up well or decorated adequately, I tell myself that this is not an indication of my laziness, but rather, the collateral damage of sorts of having too small a place to do much with. But how grossly wrong I am! And the proof's in this pie.

Check this out. This is a 366 sq. ft. (34 sq. mtr.) apartment with a small hallway, a bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom created based on principles of Scandinavian design.

apartment Freshome13 Simply Delightful: One Room Apartment with a Homey Feel

And look what they have done with it. 

apartment Freshome11 Simply Delightful: One Room Apartment with a Homey Feel

apartment Freshome05 Simply Delightful: One Room Apartment with a Homey Feel

apartment Freshome12 Simply Delightful: One Room Apartment with a Homey Feel

apartment Freshome04 Simply Delightful: One Room Apartment with a Homey Feel

apartment Freshome02 Simply Delightful: One Room Apartment with a Homey Feel

apartment Freshome06 Simply Delightful: One Room Apartment with a Homey Feel

apartment Freshome07 Simply Delightful: One Room Apartment with a Homey Feel

apartment Freshome08 Simply Delightful: One Room Apartment with a Homey Feel

apartment Freshome14 Simply Delightful: One Room Apartment with a Homey Feel

apartment Freshome09 Simply Delightful: One Room Apartment with a Homey Feel

apartment Freshome03 Simply Delightful: One Room Apartment with a Homey Feel

apartment Freshome10 Simply Delightful: One Room Apartment with a Homey Feel

apartment Freshome01 Simply Delightful: One Room Apartment with a Homey Feel

4 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks awesome (although there's a distinct lack of a TV for me!). It looks way bigger than my 2 bedroom apartment though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're absolutely right! I need a TV that I can see from wherever I am! I think that the space looks so large also coz its white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Scandinavian know design, that's for sure! I looooove all the white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting Erin. :) I love the white too! makes the design seem so chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥