Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Eleven

Jules {from Chocolate and Babies, the go to place if you wanna drool over pictures of, well, chocolates and the most adorable child in the world, her son, Liam} tagged me on this. And as you might know, because I love talking about myself, I'm pleased as punch. :D

So here goes.

The Rules

1. Post the rules.
2. Post 11 things about you.
3. Answer the questions the tagger asked you.
4. Write 11 new questions for those you tag.

11 things about me

1. I love how I feel when my nails are red.
2. I think that Christopher Plummer is the most good looking man in the history of time.
3. I have 6 fingers on my left hand.
4. No, I don't, but I kid around a lot. This one is true.
5. If I could do only one thing in my life for the rest of my life, I would choose to travel.
6. I would love to start an orphanage one day. I also want to start a bakery.
7. I miss my girls! My friends are all over the world and I hardly have any friends in Bombay and Lord knows how I miss just hanging out with them day in and day out.
8. I am watching the Golden Globes right now.
9. I really think that if Thom and I had loads and loads of money, we would just travel. He says that he needs stability and a career and fame and acclaim but I don't believe him. I know him more than he knows himself. Ha! And FYI, in case he tells you otherwise, the reverse is not true!
10. I can't explain in words how much I miss having a dog and a bicycle and how badly I want both.
11. If I could eat only one thing for the rest of my life, it would be well made Curd Rice.

11 questions for me

1. How many siblings do you have? One brother.
2. Coke or Pepsi? Regular or diet? Diet Pepsi, but I would choose water over any other drink, anyday. 
3. What are you 3 favorite candies? Can I tell you my three favourite chocolates instead? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Lindt Pistachio, Godiva anything.
4. Are you a pessimist or an optimist? Oh, definitely and regretfully, a pessimist.
5. If you went on Fear Factor would you rather eat blended cockroaches and stink bugs or lay in a coffin full of snakes? Eat blended cockroaches and stink bugs. One, I am more terrified of snakes than of any other creature alive. Two, I know how to block my nose internally in such a manner that I don't taste anything that I am consuming. It's one of my many superpowers. 
6. What is your biggest regret in your life so far? Doing my Masters in Mass Communication from my college. I spent two years of my life hating everything that I did and the degree really took me nowhere. 
7. The best concert you have ever been to? Oh, Roger Waters, hands down.
8. What do you normally eat for breakfast? Does it count if it usually happens at 1 PM?
9. Would you rather have a massage or a facial if you could only choose one? A massage. I hate facials. They are painful!
10. Have you ever ordered something off an infomercial? Oh yeah! Slicers, dicers, bread makers, ice cream makers, wonder mops.... need I continue?
11. Which subject in school did you hate the most? Computers Science.

11 questions for you

1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
2. What would you want your last meal to be made of?
3. What is your favourite vegetable?
4. What colour would you like to paint your town with?
5. Which is your absolute favourite blog?
6. What is your favourite and least favourite word?
7. What you ever consider getting inked, if you haven't already? If you had to have a tattoo, what would you choose?
8. Would you rather have more time or more money?
9. Tell us a secret... Swear, we'll never tell!
10. If your life were to be made into a movie, who would you want to play you?
11. If you could exchange lives with anybody in the world for a week, whose life would you want to live? Whose secrets would  you want to know?


And I'm tagging  

Michael at Inspired by Charm
Sarah at Spoonful of Delight
Dinara at Mir Dinara
Emily and Amy at Beat and Rubbish
Songbook
Leslie at Fresh out of Lemons
Lisa at Lesapea Musings
Skye at Skye Loves
Suze at A Fine Frenzy
Vivi at Vivi
Elizabeth at After all it's me

There you go! That's 11 blogs for ya!

Thanks Jules! Loved the activity.

Hugs and kisses to Liam from the other side of the world. 

5 comments:

  1. i like the new looks! so blue so cool!!! Thanks for tagging! had a laughter riot reading urs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it!!! You may need an infomercial intervention. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a blast. I will most definitely take up your challenge. I just had to have a Golden Globe fashion post and then I'll post my tag sometime on Friday. Cheers DL.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving it :) Thanx dhi for tagging me in. and yours rocks too :)
    Mine is under construction ;) You are most welcome and invited to its premiers :p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥