2. Chloe from My new life as a housewife is possibly my internet alter - ego.
3. Kendra from Our Little Almanac is an amazingly spirited blogger, and this picture of her daughter, Evelyn, still has my heart doing flip flops. Sigh! (I want a baby! No I don't!)
4. French Larkspur is a gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous space. Did I mention 'gorgeous'?
5. The folks from My Fudo are ingenious. Check this out... around the world in 260 weeks. One day, I;m gonna do this with 80 countries and I'm gonna call it 'Around the world in 80 plates'.
6. Songbook makes my heart sing... such a cute blog!
7. I love Syke Loves.
8. Jules from Chocolate and Babies is full of all things awesome! Plus, her baby boy is drool worthy. (I'm not sure if the usage of that term is appropriate in the context of a child, but still....)
9. 101 things I love is definitely one of the 101 things I love. Go Jo!
10. Mary from One Perfect Bite... that's who I wanna be when I grow up.