Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Yet another wishlist


One - A yacht to sail across the seven seas and five oceans
Two - 5.1 Channel Home Theatre Set Speakers by Bose
Three - A Royal Enfield Bullet 
Four - A super car: Lamborghini Diablo
Five - Xbox 360
Six - A Cartier trinity ring for Liz.
Seven - 54" 3D Television by Sony
Eight - An all expenses paid month long road trip across the US
Nine - A Gibson Les Paul Guitar
Ten - iPhone 4

A note from Liz: Screw my list. I want Thom's wishlist to come true. That way, I get to share all this awesome stuff with him, plus I get my long coveted trinity ring.
 You know. Have my cake and eat it too!

All images can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. I must admit, I like Thom's list, too. :) I'd love to see you have that ring!

    Hope your wishes all come true this season, dear.

    xo – g

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥