Monday, December 12, 2011

Show me the money!!!

I will have you know that I completed all of my New Years Resolutions for 2011. Get it? ALL. You wanna know how? By not makin' a single resolution! My life was perfect and fulfilling! And then I went and made my 28 before 28 list and brought goals and plans into my life again. And now I am wondering now how I'm gonna get all of it done.

For instance, the things I need to spend money on to complete this challenge are

1. Colouring my whole head
2. Buying a bicycle
3. Buying ingredients to cook insane amounts of food
4. Buying a dog
5. Travelling
6. Getting a tattoo
7. Taking a photography course
8. Buying the XBox

I guess it would help if I

1. Got a job

I don't know WHEN that's gonna happen now, but don't hold thy breath!!!!! I am apparently qualified in everything and nothing at the same time!!! I bet they told Einstein also that at some point!Humph!

Also, if you have a bicycle or an XBox 360 with Kinect or a dog or some extra change lying around, you know who you can send it to. ;)

But come hail or hell fire, I'm gonna get this done!

Till the next time,

Ditsy Lizzie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥