Sunday, December 11, 2011

A birthday wish

Today is my father's happy birthday. And because he gave me specific instructions to not call and wake him up at midnight 'coz he "doesn't believe in birthdays", and because he is a year older and a year wiser and a year more awesome, I would like to tell him this. 

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

My sentiments exactly!

How highly I think of my father has been the source of a LOT of trouble for me. I think that he is strong, invincible, infinitely wise and incapable of wrong and I defend him to bits against everyone. It's nice to feel that way about someone; its kinda like having God on your side, looking out for you.

So Happy Bithday Appa! Have a great year!

With lots of love, 

Your non-prodigal daughter

1 comment:

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥