Monday, December 19, 2011

All I want is a room somwehere....


One, because a puppy can brighten any moment and heal any wound.
Two, because a lace cake stand is a thing of beauty that will give me joy forever.
Three, because ruffles make my heart sing and these diagonally ruffled curtains define spectacular.
Four, because recipe books are food for my soul. 
Five, because a rocking chair is what I want to be on the next time I read Enid Blyton. 
Six, because every girl needs an aqua hued KitchenAid Stand Mixer.
Seven, just because.
Eight, because I deserve these lace Jimmy Choos.
Nine, because I want to be the kind of gal that rides a pink Vespa.
Ten, because I think I have outgrown my camera and I want a bigger, better, shinier one. 

p.s. All images and their sources can be found on my Pinterest board here

Comin' up, for the first time in the history of this blog, my boyfriend Thomas has agreed to make an appearance and tell us what his wishlist contains. We'll be back with that tomorrow. ;)

Until then, singing 'Wouldn't it be lovelry?',

Liz
(Eliza Doolittle)

3 comments:

  1. I like it all but the clock. I can not stand clocks! Or the ticking noise they make! Stop all the clocks! On the other hand, I never know what time it is....

    Also, your comments over on my blog are making me so happy! I love them!

    Thank you my fellow starving artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is like the anti clock! Thats why I like it. ;) But I totally get what you mean!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥