Friday, October 14, 2011

Worst! Day! Ever!

Long story in 3 points

1. Cloud burst over Bombay city --> Torrential Rain
2. The sewage pipe overflowed / burst and started using the road as its pathway
3. I had to cross that road

I just want to say that the day reached its proverbial worst when I had to clean the remnants of my jaunt off my jeans.

Words can't express the feeling. There aren't any words. All I know is that my feet are never going to feel clean again.

p.s. Watch Slumdog Millionaire. You'll know what I'm talkin' 'bout!

5 comments:

  1. Yup, that pretty much is the worst day ever. At least tomorrow can only get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you had a bad day! I am over this busy city life you have going on! Let's go back to being lazy and discussing important issues like chocolate cake and mysterious ailments.

    Can you afford new jeans? I think those jeans are going to land you in a House episode. That is some serious germs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nasty! I hope you had better days yesterday and today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I once had a septic tank overflow near my home. And by near my home, I mean very very near. Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. London Bakes - Yup:) That is definitely so true!

    Megs - I'll scream one more time.... And now I'm done ;)

    Liz - Today, I slept for 18 hours... so yeah. good day.

    Laura - What a fortune to have had such experiences huh? Makes you treasure life so much more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥