Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to my one year old!


And.....it's a boy!!!

Just kidding 'bout the kid! ;)

Actually, I completely missed the day, but three days back, I finished a year of blogging! So yaay for me, 'coz it has been one year of me doing something that I had absolute pleasure with. In many, many ways, this blog and all of you guys have been such a pillar of support for me because I started it at a time when we had kinda but not really called off our wedding and I was not sure what the hell was happening with my life. I started the blog just because I had to do something. Anything. I couldn't get out of the fog, I couldn't  buy a dog, so I started a blog. (Really!) And look how that's turned out! :)

Thanks again to Thommy for irritating me enough about me not being self aware and to my father for screaming at me enough about my multitude of talents getting wasted and to my mother for naively telling me to write something for the Internet people enough number of times to actually make me, the queen of inactivity and inertia, get up and about and actually start a blog. So thank you for having the faith!

And thanks to each and every one of you who reads my blog occasionally, frequently or obsessively, 'coz you really do make it worth the while.

Much love to all of you,

Dizzy Lizzie :)

I owe you.

13 comments:

  1. awww... such a sweet post! congratulations! And 260 posts in a year is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually its 260 + 37 (from 2010) = 297. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sorry! that's 297 posts in a year !!! And that's superb!!!! keep blogging.. ur blog is so entertaining and a lovely-read...

    ReplyDelete
  4. And thanks Sarah:) For ALL your support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on a year of blogging! I have no idea when I started my blog. I should check that out. It has been a privilege to read your blog and get to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! You completed a year Oct 6th! Congrats to you too! Our babies are almost of the same age!

    Ok.. Maybe I should stop being so lame!!!!

    And its been an absolute pleasure and privilege to read and know you too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaay :D congratulations :) can't believe you've come this far..I hope this makes you believe that you can write and absolutely love it..just like all of us have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Congratulations on your blog anniversary! It's been such a pleasure getting to know you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blogiversary dear :) And about the missing days/posts... I forgot that I had pre-scheduled some posts beforehand and just haven't caught up after a superb weekend that had my undivided attention =D But thanks for being so loyal in reading & I really wish you would do the challenge as well... it's just so fun! I'll definetly be keeping track....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy blogbirthday :) My blog was also a year old earlier this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥