Thursday, October 20, 2011

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ...

Age: Eighteen. Ok. Twenty. No. Twenty Seven. :D

Bed size: Queen

Chore you hate: Wiping Tables

Dogs: All dead. :( No I didn't kill them.

Essential start to your day: Snoozing the alarm clock. I feel unfulfilled without it.

Favorite color: Depends on the purpose of it. If it's to stare at, its butter yellow. If it's to wear, red. If it's to eat, pink. If it's to paint with, peacock blue.

Gold or silver: Silver coloured gold.

Height: 5 ft 4 inches

Instruments you play: Have learnt piano, guitar and drums. Can play Monopoly.

Job Title: Since I have refused to accept 'House Wife' as an acceptable job title, I am choosing to go with 'Fairy Dust Scatterer' instead.

Kids: As soon as my lawfully wedded husband is ready to gift me a dog, I will be ready to have kids. But as of now, it is a negative on both

Love: Lemon Curd

Mother's name: Anna

Nicknames: Liz, Lizzie, Elle, Tee, Tia, Tin, Tin Tin, Gi, George

Overnight hospital stays: During my stints with pancreatitis and malaria and when I had to get my tonsils removed. And also when my friend Bubble drank a whole bottle of rum, neat, passed out and had to be admitted in the ICU. That was fun.

Pet Peeves: Hugs from people I am not familiar / comfortable with.

Quote from a movie or tv show: "You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow."

Right or left: Right brain, right hand.

Siblings: One baby brother

Time you wake up: I woke up today at 12:55 PM

Useless trivia about you: I love collecting different types of tea.

Vegetable you hate: Ladies Finger

What makes you run late: The fact that I hate any kind of change.

X-rays you've had: Teeth, back leg, hand, head.

Yummy food you make: PB&J

Zoo animal: Zoos are jails for animals. Say no to zoos.

4 comments:

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥