Tuesday, October 25, 2011

30

You know why I need this? 'Coz these days, I spend forever in my track pants, eating chicken wings and cake from the cake tin while watching House, Dexter and Desperate Housewives, and the only break I take from this schedule is to call Dominos for pizza delivery.

I am so drenched in sloth right now that even I feel the urgent need to bring some discipline into my life. That's why I'm gonna do this for 30 days, so smack me if I don't stick to the schedule faithfully! 



This particular photo challenge is from Christina of the sweet, sweet blog, Wifey's Notes. She started in the beginning of October and she is almost done with it now. Great going, Christina!

I'm gonna start tomorrow, the 26th of October, and I'll post the pictures every 4 days or so.

Join me if you'd like to. As with everything else, the more the merrier. :)


4 comments:

  1. Finally! hehe, I'm excited to see all your pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun idea! I love this!

    xx
    alyssa
    http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! i want to photograph the clouds today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to seeing your photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥