Wednesday, September 7, 2011

All's well that ends well

I'm a hitched wench now... an ole ball and chain! ;)

It's been a week today and it feels weird and wonderful all rolled into one.

This is me on the wedding day after 6 hours of rigorous plastic surgery and reconstructive make up.


And now meet my ex-fiance, Mr. Thomas.



He is smart. He is funny. And he rocks my world.

Most of the time.

Sometimes he makes me go right up the wall and that is when I accidentally on purpose put ants in his pants.

This is my wedding car.



She had wings and she took me to the church and back without breaking down. Ain't she pretty?

This is Taye Diggs.


He still makes me blush. :)

I'll be back with all the joyful, funny, boring, excruciating and tragic details of the wedding. After I finish sleeping that is, which I expect to happen around 2020. (Weddings are tiring!)

The End.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I'm glad it went well and I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! u look so gorgeous! truly made for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously? This is YOU? You are so hard on yourself and I finally see a photo and you're one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Sheesh. Cannot wait for more photos!!! Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATION MRS. DIZZY LIZZY THOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    This post gave me goosebumps and shivers of excitement! I am so happy for you.

    MORE PICTURES! MORE PICTURES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Liz, There's some payasam for u at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!

    I love that you're realistic about love and marriage. "Most of the time" and "sometimes" are fair assesments of the joy and agony that a husband can bring to a wife's life. (Though I think that goes in the reverse as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! You look gorgeous. I hope you are very happy together :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaaaaa! love the random taye diggs picture.

    congrats, by the way. you look ridiculously pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Thank you!!!!! In superlatives! :) You guys make me love life!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥