Thursday, August 25, 2011

American Idol

The absolute best thing about blogging is the people that you meet in the process. This includes getting to know them through their penned words as well as through any correspondence that might ensue between the two of you, say after you pronounce your undying love for the said blogger and stalk him / her obsessively until he / she's forced to respond. At this point, all you can do is hope that he / she is floored by your charming demeanor, because your sweet smile won't be there on display.

Georgianna Lane is my American idol. Hers was one of the first blogs I started reading regularly and she has consistently amazed the wits out of me. Her images define words like fantasy, wonder, whimsy, ethereal and magic. And the cherry on top is that she is such an amazingly sweet and humble person! If there is anyone you gotta love, it's G!

So this is a tribute to her brilliance, sense of aesthetics, perseverance and sweetness.

Disclaimer 1: All images are from posts in Georgianna Lane's blog from 2011. Please visit and share the love. 


Disclaimer 2: You must meditate on each image for at least a minute for the magic to take effect.



















7 comments:

  1. true that what you said about meeting wonderful people through blogging.case in point, you!
    the pictures are stunning!especially the ones with the peonies and macaroons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my dear, I'm rather overwhelmed – truly I don't know what to say! Thank you so much for this! (Remember when I said I would hire you for my PR. :) ) You're very sweet to devote such a section of your blog to my images. xoxo – g

    ReplyDelete
  3. p. s. I agree about the best part of blogging being meeting amazing people around the world. Thank you for being one of them and being such a bright star on the other side of the world. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sartorial Diary: Likewise! :)

    G - It was absolutely my pleasure.I loved doing it. Who could complain about having to stare at these images! :)

    And thank you! Your words mean a lot!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! these pics are a glimpses of heaven! so dreamy and so beautiful! i could stare at these pics all day. thanks for informing us about this wonderful blog and awesome person behind it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, these are beautiful photos!!! i am loving all the flowers! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥