Wednesday, August 17, 2011

27 turning 6

It's my Happy Birthday today and I propose that someone bake me this cake because it is pretty and it is pink and it is pretty pink and it features my dream age accurately.

via

But if I don't get a cake by the end of the day, any ideas on how I get to make my wish for the year? I have a couple of urgent things I need to demand, starting from 'feet that are both of the same length so that one size of footwear fits all.'

Hope y'all have a great day ahead! :)

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Hope you get a pretty cake like that today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Liz!!! Hope it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rather late, but Happy Birthday! I hope you had a fab day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥