Monday, July 11, 2011

My Everest

Guess what I did today! I learnt swimming from scratch. (Beat that, all you fellow school mates who are doctors now! What did you guys do today? Unless you saved a couple of lives, I accomplished more than you.)

I feel like a rockstar now. I can swim the English Channel and cross the seven seas! (You too can learn how to cross the seven seas by contacting my friends Rithu and Appu. They are rockstars too, and they are really cute too boot.)

Now I just need to find someone who can teach me how to fly. Then my superpower repertoire would be complete.

A note: The greatest learning was from Chintuji, who was R & A's first guinea pig as swimming student a few days back but was already a pro (maybe she was a fish in her last life), and she rocks the mostest! :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Can you back float? Did you know that some people are physically incapable of floating because they have more muscle than fat and so they sink because they are too dense? Or something like that? I, of course, can float like a dream. I have no muscle. I am very buoyant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh same here! I float so so so easily. Lucky us! Next stop, walking on water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!!! not fair!! u forgot me...i gave you the "moral support"...remember???? :P ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I've given you most credit. Youre right! your name deserves capital letters! :) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥