Friday, June 3, 2011

The Scream

Edvard Munch's 'The Scream' 
I am using this space to scream.

I don't know what got into me 6 months ago when I registered for an M.Sc. Psychology course by Distance Education, because tomorrow is my first exam for it and I realized only yesterday that I hate studying and that I don't want to study anymore. That is because I started studying only yesterday for the singular end of the year exam, which means that I have an entire huge, fat, monstrous textbook that I have precisely 22 hours to study for.

And guess what the best part is - the next exam is day after tomorrow. And the text book for that is even fatter!

If I fail, I will never be able to hold my head up or face the world.

I might have to wear a veil.

For that, I might have to convert to Islam or be a permanent bride.

It is a pretty convincing argument to have a wedding, wouldn't you say?

via

4 comments:

  1. good luck I hate exams too never the best way to test if someone actually knows something in my book xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, I couldn't agree with you more. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best for your exams! After working for close to 8 years, I realised I dont like working!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lord. What are you gonna do? I realized after 2 years of working that I dont like working. Then I thought I'd study. Now I realize that I dont like studying either. Now I dont know what to do! You should be a chef. You like cooking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥