Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Elvis Rock


This is the first song that Thom ever sang for me.





The growing hearts symbolize my adoration for him that is constantly growing, by the way.

Sigh!

You wanna hear the full story?

No?

Come on... you know you want to...

So...

Once upon a time, in a land far far away where monsters and ogres ruled, lived Thom and I. We were really good friends because he was the only guy who would come shoe shopping with me. (If you don't know, shoe shopping is my favourite past time ever. It is the only item of clothing that fits me off the rack and the only one that I will never outgrow. Shoes are a brilliant concept, really.)

So one day, after shoe shopping, we were walking back to the college where we studied together. And maybe because he wanted to punish me for the shoe shopping, Thom started talking about cars. And he kept talking about cars. So after half an hour of us walking and him talking, to distract him, I asked him to sing a song. And he did. And this is the song. (And he says that he never flirted with me before we started going out! Bah! Humbug, right? That's what I said.)

And then we all lived happily ever after.

The End.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥