Saturday, May 14, 2011

Like cold november rain

If you have wondered why I change the appearance and signature traits of my blog so often even at the risk of vitiating all the precious branding that I have done for it, it is only to teach you and get you intimate with the ephemeral nature of things. This is the purpose of this blog and my life, as it is that of the life of Guns and Roses. (Remember what they said? 'Nothing lasts forever, even cold November Rain.' Teary beautiful, this.)

And it is definitely not because I'm flaky, indecisive or constantly getting bored of everything around me that this happens every other week.

Having clarified this, I rest in peace.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Megs! :) I sincerely appreciate that, coming from someone who I is incredibly funny too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥