Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Not all who wander are lost

You will not believe what The Universe told me yesterday.

When you don't know what you want, Teena, it's probably time to begin
enjoying what you have.

You've done so well for yourself,

   The Universe


It's kinda silly of me, but I forwarded it first to my father and then to everyone else I know, because it kinda validates my aimless, desultory, purposeless self and makes it sound beautiful and glorious. Ha ha.

It's not always a great feeling to be aware that you do not know what you want to do with your life. It is confusing and frustrating and you often feel like you're being pulled in these million directions all at the same time. You actually end up wanting to do so much with your life and may end up doing all that or absolutely nothing because the process is so tiring. I've been there all my life. I've always wondered what my purpose is; what my calling is. And everyone in my life will testify to the fact that one of my greatest desires in life is to find this calling. And a note like the one above is such a comfort at moments when you wander and may get lost in that. So here's a thank you to 'Tut' for bringing this into my life today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥