Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Carried away by carrots!

Since my last memory of solid food is of carrots, (see here), and being a compulsive food thinker who spends 20 hours in a day (including dream time) thinking about food, I would like to ask the powers that be a few things about carrots.

1. If carrots are really good for the eyes, why is it that rabbits do not have the best vision in the world? Apparently, rabbits have very poor near sight and also have colour blindness. They in fact, can only distinguish between blue and green! Poor bunnies!

2. If I eat enough carrot cakes, the carrots will be included in my daily required servings of vegetables right?

3. Why is the Easter Bunny always surrounded by eggs instead of carrots?

4. Where is Alpha Carotene? 

via

Please reply via snail mail or email or just comment right here, powers that be! I'm waititng...

2 comments:

  1. I had a friend who ate so many carrots at a young age her skin took on a yellow/orange hue. True story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how funky is that! so if i want my skin to be purple, all I have to do is eat a lotta beets. Or hold my breath long enough I guess. But its always nice to have options.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥