Monday, March 14, 2011

Pinterest Love

My latest love has undoubtedly been Pinterest, and this wily website has kept me holed up in front of my desktop for 4 days, with no connect with the outside world, also known as my family, freinds, Thom, the blog, my books and the gym.

Singlehandedly.

Pinterest is absolutely fun! There is such great photography and art in there that it has kept me completely fulfilled for these four days.

And I exit with this Mercedes Benz ad that I found on Pinterest. There's precious little that needs to be said about this.


p.s. If you want a Pinterest invite, just holler! (LOUDLY!)

p.p.s. This is my pin board. Its so pwetty, I know!


2 comments:

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥