Friday, April 1, 2011

To each his own


Image: This really adorable, 'random collection of whatever'.

If one person sees this and thinks twice before judging another's choices, my month would be worth it. No one should be anything less than absolutely proud about who they are and the choices they make as long as they don't infringe on another's free will.

This one's for H. I hope you never forget this.

And I also say this.
Words: An awesome awesome awesome blog that is full of special things
Seems a little simpler now, doesn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Wow!
    That is SO sweet.
    Thanks for this.
    Really put a smile on my face =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥