Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Going to the chapel...

♥ So I have something to say! :)

♥ I'm getting married on the 31st of August this year. :)

♥ If you want to know the short version of the story, I'll tell ya now. We met 4 1/2 years ago, became friends, and stayed friends until he realized that I rock his socks and I realized that he can make a mean mashed potato side for all my mains. And now we are getting married. :)

♥ If you want to know the long version of the story, you will have to wait until I sufficiently replenish all the strength that I lost during the courtship period. This, I predict, will happen sometime after the birth of my third child or my first grandchild, whichever happens later. Unless you buy me an Apple Martini, in which case I'll be ready to rip right away! :)

♥ If you don't want to know the story at all, but just want to hear me sing 'Bohemian Rhapsody', that's fine too. :)

♥ If you want to come for the wedding, I will be over the moon. I will pick you up on my way back to earth and we can attend the wedding together. :)

♥ If you don't want to come for the wedding but want to send me diamond shoes, that's fine too. But I gotta tell you. The mashed potatoes and apple martini at the wedding will be stellar! And guess what I'll be singing! (Hint - Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very frightening me. (Galileo) Galileo (Galileo) Galileo, Galileo figaro.....) Why would you want to miss that? :)

♥ Over and out. :)

7 comments:

  1. OMG! Congratulations!
    Your story sounds toocute!
    :D
    Wedding planning is SO much fun, savour it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait till you hear the long version!

    But thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congratulations, dear!!!! Look forward to following along your preparations. Put in your request for a wedding present from Seattle. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you believe it? :)) Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you for getting such an awesome girl! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥