Thursday, February 3, 2011

Treasure Trove

There is so much stuff that I have saved over the years on my computer that I have no idea what the source is.

This is one of them. 

Isn't it marvellous? Reminds me of the Trojan horse.

And now look at this.


Yes, nobody but a real princess could be as sensitive as that, but nobody but a frickin' genius could be as creative as that!

And now look at this.


Redefines the term 'floor to ceiling full of books' huh? Splendid. If this was my prison room, I'd gladly take any sentence.


Now look at this cake!

I'm pretty sure this is a Martha Stewarts creation and it is one of the sweetest, prettiest most whimsical cake that I ever saw. Just look at that shade of pink! Lustworthy!

And now look at this girl with button eyes and melancholy in her gaze. Isn't she gorgeous? I bet she will be a poetess or a supermodel one day!


Ok fine. I'm being narcissistic again! This is me when I was 4. And I am proud to say that I have managed to maintain the size of my cheeks.

I'll go away now I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥