Saturday, February 26, 2011

I have been so lost of late in images that I haven't felt the need to find joy in words. It's easy to be blown away by something when it can compel you and charm you and lure you into seduction and submission. And that is what photographs have done to me. Flickr has opened a whole new world for me, where an Ansel Adams exists around every corner and a Steve McCurry pops up every 6 minutes. I am stunned by the talent. I am awed by the talent. And I am humbled by the talent.

How can we not call ourselves blessed when we live in such a world as this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥