Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Confession

One thing I don't see any point of, is making beds. You're gonna be right back on it in a few hours anyways! Why fold and unfold and fold and unfold. It's totally counter-productive, if you ask me, and I am all about efficaciousness.

(Actually I am all about efficaciousness and using fancy sounding words like efficaciousness. They make my socks roll up and down!)

But I can't wait to have my own house and live out all my theories! You are of course invited to come and watch, as long as you don't insist on making beds and performing other such silly activities.

3 comments:

  1. ok firstly,haha!
    and secondly,i'm all for making beds,they look purdy, done up with sham pillows and what not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just lost out on an invitation to my castle 5 years hence! Ha! But how bout if I have a house with two beds for everyone! one with the pretty pillows and the other with the unmade quilts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥