Sunday, January 2, 2011

An update

Green is for what I did do and red is for what I didn't.
1.     Praying
2.     Going to church
3.     Meditating
4.     Reading
5.     Blogging
6.     Taking lots of pictures
7.     Eating a meal with my family
8.     Clean up my room (so that I consistently do it every day from today. In truth, I've been saving up for this day for a year. That's the only reason my room is a mess.)
9.     Cook something healthy and tasty
10.    Receive lots of money from everybody (Trust me, I will ensure this at least!)
11.    Listening to music
12.    Drinking loads of tea
13.    Sticking to my diet
14.    Going to the gym
15.    Going for a yoga session
16.    Being nice to one and all
17.    Being nice to Amma and Thom
18.    And most importantly, not getting angry or crying 
That's 12 out of 18 that I accomplished, but considering that I did NONE of the important, consequential, critical stuff, I wouldn't be surprised if this year's more screwed up than last.

Can't wait!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥