Saturday, January 1, 2011

Notes to myself

I am writing in this blog for myself.

It should not matter to me who does/doesn't read it and who does/doesn't follow it.

Follow can mean a lot of things to a lot of people but I mean 'follow' in all shades and tones of it.

I will continue writing as long as I live. It is innate.

Sometimes it is penned and other times it is written in my head.

And most of it is a figment of my imagination.

A sidebar: The title has been blatantly copied from Hugh Prather's largely thought inducing / provoking book, Notes to Myself. Good work, Hugh! And thanks for sharing!

Another sidebar: This is what he says about writing in the head: If the desire to write is not accompanied by actual writing then the desire is not to write. 


Well, to each his own I guess. But funny how everything tied up together in this piece of writing!

1 comment:

  1. I think you have more readers than you think you do. This Blog is going to be famous one day. Nevertheless I think you should continue writing for yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥