Friday, December 31, 2010

Gregorian Holiday

And a very merry new year to one and all.

Oh, I forgot.

The only audience I have are my little coterie of faeries and goblins, who don't celebrate new years day according to the Gregorian calendar!

So here's to a very merry new year to me!

May it be less like last year and more like 1984. (No reference to George Orwell's seminal work. 1984 is the year I was born. I bet I was loved and pampered and called beautiful and a blessing a million times a day. And everyone catered to every whim of mine. And everyone tried to make me smile when I cried! It's like a fantasy! I bet this would be what paradise is like!)

2010 was a wretched year.

I killed a man, robbed a few banks and went to jail, called off a wedding and broke a heart.

a. The above mentioned events have nothing to do with each other.

b. Only two of the above are true.

c. I'm proud to say that I believe I'm capable of all 4.

Having said that, I would like to say that I wish to be less of me and more of Mother Mary, Jesus Christ, Buddha, Archangel Gabriel, Archangel Raphael, Nigella Lawson, Adrianna Lima,  Audrey Hepburn, W.B. Yeats and Henri Cartier Bresson this year.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for being here. You must know that I love reading your comments more than I love the idea of baby bunnies eating frosted cupcakes sitting atop a cloud. They make me happy when skies are blue, yellow, pink or grey. ♥